Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Memorare

May is Our Mother Mary's month.


Remember, oh most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who implored thy help or sought they intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate,despise not my petition, but in thy mercy hear, and answer me.
Amen.

Sister Mary Martha has a wonderful post at her site -- asksistermarymartha.blogspot.com/2008/04/memorare.htm

If you are a regular reader you know that I cannot insert links from the school where I teach. The URL will have to do until later. :-)

2 comments:

Cath said...

It is a very interesting post. For those of your readers who prefer links, here it is.

Soutenus said...

Thanks Cath! I won't be able to insert the link til I get home at ~~10pm and then I will probably be too tired! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin