Tuesday, July 30, 2013

5 Changes for a Better Life

There are some important changes being made in the way I handle the business of my life:

1) Anger - I am giving him his pink slip because he has lost his job today.
2) Stress - I have decided that his assignment is terminated.
3) Despair has been replaced by Hope.
4) Negative Conversation is banned from my house.
5) Discouragement has been ousted but I understand that he will try to sneak back in. I will be diligent in giving him no room for re-entry

I am ridding my life and home and business of these intruders.
Taking a lesson from the Philippians 4:8 . . . 
"And now, dear Brothers and Sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable.Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise."



I will give You all my worship
I will give You all my praise
You alone I long to worship
You alone are worthy of my praise

I will worship with all of my heart
I will praise You with all of my strength
I will seek You, all of my days
I will follow, I will follow all of Your ways

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin