Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You Say; God Says

You say: It’s impossible
God says: All thing are possible ~Luke 18:27

You say: I’m too tired
God says: I will give you rest ~ Matthew 11:28-30


You say: Nobody really loves me
God says: I love you ~ Jeremiah 31:3

You say: I can’t go on
God says: My grace is sufficient ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9

You say: I can’t figure things out
God says: I will direct your steps ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

You say: I can’t do it
God says: You can do all things through Christ ~ Philippians 4:13

You say : It’s not worth it
God says: It will be worth it ~ Romans 8:28-29

You say: I can’t forgive myself
God says: I forgive you ~ 1 John 1:9

You say: I can’t manage
God says: I will supply all your needs ~ Philippians 4:19

You say: I’m afraid
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

You say: I’m always worried and frustrated
God says: Cast all your cares on ME ~ 1 Peter 5:7

You say: I don’t have enough faith
God says: I’ve given every believer faith ~ Romans 12:3

You say: I’m not smart enough
God says: I give you wisdom ~Proverbs 2:6-7

You say: I feel all alone
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you~ Hebrews 13: 5-6






H/T: my dear friend, Dawn. Thank you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin