Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reflections on Sunday & Daily Readings

Living Space - another beautiful place on the web created by the Irish Jesuits. At this site you can find reflections on Daily & Sunday Readings.

A few years ago I met (in passing) a woman at my church who mentioned that she and her sisters met by phone each morning to discuss the daily readings. At the time I did not know a soul on this earth with whom I could share my thirst for God's word and better understanding of Catholic teachings. When I found this website I realized that it could enhance anyone's group or private reflections on the Readings of the day. I am so happy to share it with my friends!


A comment on Daily Reading Reflections:
"Father Doyle’s commentaries are an invaluable part of my daily life. The detailed historical background on the daily readings coupled with Father Doyle’s deep insights have made the Holy Bible come alive for me and has brought me ever closer to Jesus. Thank you Father Doyle! May the Holy Spirit keep your life always exciting with new & deeper insights into the Bible!"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin