Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Red Door


Our youngest (8 year old) son has a blog called The Red Door that he would love to have some feedback on.
It is kid friendly. The most "out there" post is a YouTube called "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al.

Of course, know that if you send your kids there they can click into YouTube (from any clip on any blog). And of course, links can lead to links to links to links, etc.
Our rule is that Mom is right NEXT to son when he is online.

The first post has links to 5 or 6 wonderful free online games including free rice and math games and find the puppy (a memory game).

Click on over solo or with child!! Leave my guy a comment and make his day :-)

Blessings!

3 comments:

Maria (also Bia) said...

My sons are still in bed, but later this morning I'll have them trot on over and say hello to your son (and that Weird Al song? Seen it!)

I saw you comment over at Lisa's . . . I want to learn how to do the Cotton Eyed Joe!

Have a blessed day.

Shosannah said...

My daughter has a blog too!
She absolutly loves it.
I'll pop over to your sons and leave a comment.
My daughter gets so excited about comments too. Even ones from her mum lol:)

Soutenus said...

Thanks! You made his week!
He used my password and profile to create his blog and uses my ID to leave comments -- I sit right next to him WHENEVER he is online. So, when he leaves comments over at The Red Door you will see my info :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin