Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hi Coo :-)

Keep losing temper,
Which saint am I to pray to:
Anthony or Jude?
--Tim Ferguson

I found this wonderful haiku over at Ironic Catholic by way of Patch o' Dirt.
Nadja, author of Patch o' Dirt, wrote some wonderful haikus, also. This is one of them:

Jesus lifted up,
Broken, bleeding on the cross.
My Lord and my God!

If you have a moment - go check out the others. No, wait . . . . I have to copy and paste one more to whet your interest . . . .

Here I am again.
Why do confessionals not
Have revolving doors?

Can you tell I have confession on the brain? Yesterday a post about it - today I end with this haiku (Gesundheit!) about confession.
We normally go on Wednesday evening but flag football has taken over that time slot. No problem, we can go Saturday morning . . . except that I have flat out forgotten the past two Saturdays. Ouch!! (That is the sound of me kicking myself.)
Time to look at confession times at other parishes. We are NOT waiting until next Saturday.

1 comment:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Those are great! I love the first one especially!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin