Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Read This Only if You Know Who Mr. T is

This will make you smile!  Or, if you are like me - laugh so hard your children think you have gone a bit over the deep end. Then when you explain it to them they still won't get it! First let me give credit where credit is due -- H/T Mark Hart for observing this (However, the YouTube clip is from yours truly)

When I read Matthew 18:32-33, it's hard for me not to imagine Jesus sounding like Mr. T.
Don't remember it the Bible verses by heart?  Of course, neither did I . . . . .  here is the  Bible link :-)

Read the verse and then, if you are so inclined, watch the 1 second clip below!  :-)


2 comments:

Abbey's Road said...

I won't admit how many times I clicked on the "I pidy da fool!" LOL!

Soutenus said...

I know exactly what you mean! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin