Monday, November 3, 2008

Today's Simple Womans Daybook


I was reminded of this wonderful Daybook entry over at A Bit of the Blarney. Let me know, in the comments section, if you post a Daybook entry so I can come visit and share your day, too. And, be sure to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman . She is the originator of this wonderful journal template.

So I begin.

1. I'm thinking . . . . It is already November! I want to go to the Ren.

2. From the Kitchen . . . . making a new one, actually.

3. I am creating . . . . the school Christmas play and "angels' dance" performance. We are a tad behind schedule (thank you, Ike)

4. I'm wearing . . . Teacher clothes (I am on a quick break before classes)

5. I am reading . . . . Dickens

6. I'm hoping . . . . the 6th - 8th grade class learns everything I want them to learn from the fabulous lesson I have planned.

7. I am hearing . . . . children playing, laughing and talking (heaven for me).

8. Around the house . . . in flux because we are moving again.

9. Few plans for the rest of the week . . . pack, build, organize, move.

10. One of my favorite things is . . . the weather in Texas this time of year.

11. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you . . . I have always loved this print. It is what I want for Christmas.

2 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Indeed, a beautiful picture!!! Moving again! Living out of boxes can be such a "drag." We did that while Ron was in the Army for about 9 months. Just when we thought we were settled we moved again! God Bless!! Cathy

Soutenus said...

Thanks for stopping by, Cathy!

We gave away most of our belongings when the mortgage company foreclosed on us (wrongly) and my husband had his heart attack. When Ike hit at that same general time we ended up stacking the rest up for trash pick up!
It all worked out in a very surreal dance of "letting go & letting God."

We moved to a furnished rental and have been concentrating on getting hubby stronger. We have a lawyer now who is suing the mortgage company (we never missed a payment - in fact, we overpaid to work the principle down).

Point being . . . this move is pretty unique. Kind of like a blank slate.

So, we are starting all over again and that is (in its own weird way) a heck of a lot easier way to move :-)
We are as free from belongings as we were at 16 :-)

I am so glad to be able to be back in touch with my fellow Catholic bloggers.

Blessings to you and yours!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin