Friday, June 6, 2008

The First Thing Meme

Just write down what you did first today…

* The first thing I thought today: "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." 7am (I have been pretty sick)

* The first thing I ate today: LOL! I wasn't hungry til late afternoon. My husband cooked lunch but I couldn't eat. I actually took a picture of my meal for a future recipe post at The Best Nest: Salad (with romaine lettuce, strawberries, flax seeds and walnuts), corn on the cob & hot tea with honey @ 4:30pm

* The first thing I drank today: green iced tea

* The first thing I said today: "See you at school" (to my husband and youngest son)

* The first action I did today: I made certificates for my Theater students.

* The first thing I read today: The certificates websites

* The first item of clothing: Blue & black polka dot Indian cotton shirt and black pants

* The first person I spoke to today: My husband and youngest son

* The first chore I did today: Cleared my desk at school for summer vacation

* The first blog I visited today: AWTY


A smile :-) and a nod to those who tagged me . . . . . if you have not done this meme yet -- consider yourself "tagged" ! :-)

4 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Thank you!! This was very interesting!! Stopped by Best Nest too and really want to try the Italian sausage soup!!! Cathy

Soutenus said...

Glad you stopped by and that you also visited The Best Nest. The Italian Sausage soup is an Olive Garden recipe. Mmmm mmmm good!

EC Gefroh said...

That salad looks very tasty. What kind of dressing did you use?

Soutenus said...

Hi Esther! I used Ken's Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette. I also added some sunflower seeds.
It is one of our favorite salads during strawberry season!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin