Monday, March 19, 2007

How I Spent My Spring Break


We are getting a cast of 13 ready for a production of Godspell. Yes, I DO know that I am blessed to have a "Spring Break".
I also know we needed it to move this production ahead. My husband and I spent almost every waking minute doing script revisions, music arranging, set building, costume making, publicity brainstorming, writing Bible Study Companion Workbooks for the play, and rehearsing for this play.

It has taken on a life of it's own.


Do I love it? Yes
Am I terrified something unforeseen will go wrong? Yes
Is it worth it? I sure hope so.
Send a prayer intention our way, if you could. These kiddos are working sooooo hard! (1st through 8th grade)

1 comment:

Joyce Paul said...

I am so pleased to hear that you are performing Godspell. It is a moving and memorable experience for all. We did it at our school with 7th and 8th grade. LOTS of hard work but worth it.
It made them dive into their Bibles, too. They all have read Matthew with new insight and interest.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin